Chemical Name: Carbohydrazide
CAS No.: 497-18-7
Molecular Formula: CH6N4O
||The results conforms with enterprise standards
What is carbohydrazide?
Carbohydrazide is a derivative of hydrazine, has strong reducibility, can be used as an intermediate in the manufacture of energetic materials, and can also be directly used as a component of rocket explosives and propellants. It is used as the oxygen scavenger for boiler water. It is the most advanced material used in boiler water deoxidation in the world. It has low toxicity, high melting point and deoxidation efficiency far greater than the materials currently used. It is an ideal product for safety and environmental protection.
It has a wide range of uses in industry:
1. Carbohydrazide can be used as an oxygen scavenger for boiler water in the field of water treatment. It is the most advanced material used in boiler water deoxidation in the world. It has low toxicity, high melting pointanddeoxidation efficiency far greater than the materials currently used. It is an ideal safety and environmental protection product.
As a boiler oxygen scavenger, the carbohydrazide can be placed in water, or an aqueous solution thereof can also be used. The amount of carbohydrazide in 1 mol of O 2 is 0.5 mol, and an appropriate excess is used. The applicable temperature range is 87.8-176.7 °C. The timing of using carbohydrazide after thermal deaeration.
The reaction of carbohydrazide with oxygen is as follows: CON4H6 2O2 = 2N2 3H2O CO2
2. Carbohydrazide can also be used as a component of rocket propellants.
3. Also, the hydrogen atom attached to the nitrogen atom is easily substituted by other groups.
4. In the textile industry, it can also be used as a crosslinking agent for elastic fibers, a scavenger for formaldehyde, and an antioxidant for pigments such as carotene.
5. In addition, the addition of an appropriate amount of carbohydrazide to the phenolic bactericide-containing soap can prevent discoloration and rancidity.
6. As a chemical raw material and chemical intermediate, it is widely used in medicine, herbicides, plant growth regulators, dyes and other industries. Color developing and soap quality stabilizers, rubber antioxidants, metal passivators, etc.
CarbohydrazidePackaging and Shipping
Store in a cool, dry place away from light.